YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE ON ANY OF THE BELOW WEBSITES
If you are purchasing adult material you are confirming the below:
- Are aged 18 years of age or older or the age of an adult in the location you reside.
- I understand that the products I am purchasing / viewing may be sexually explicit.
- It is legal for me to possess / view sexually explicit material where I live.
- I believe that the products I am purchasing / viewing now, or may order / view in the future, are within the community standards of the area where I live.
- I will not allow minors to have access / view the products and materials I purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel a sale if there is an error or omission with the item offered for sale or if the item has been previously sold and is out of stock.
- The image of the item for sale images IE cover shown may not be the exact one of the magazine for sale although the magazine will be the same title and issue number.
- To combat fraud, shipment can only be made to the address associated with the payment card.
Kane Magazine purchased as a digital downloads or images are for personal use only, they may not be resold, reprinted or shared in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to hard printed matter and or as digital media. This website along with it's sister sites are the ONLY websites where you can purchase Kane Magazine as a digital download. I have sole digital rights of sale given by Kane's publisher Ms Harrison Marks which is kept on file. The digital magazines currently being offered for sale are scans of library copy magazines and ones recently acquired, as such the quality may vary depending on the condition of the printed magazine.PRIVACY - GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)Privacy & Security
Use of your information
Your information (which includes your personal details, name, address, telephone number and email address application and information about your transactions) will be used to enable us (Vintage Magazines) to effect the lawful performance of a contract to fulfil an order placed by you on this website.
Disclosure and retention of your information
We retain a hard copy of your personal data as mentioned in the above paragraph in the form of the printed emailed order for a period of seven years which is wholly for tax return purposes for HMRC which we are obliged by law to do. We do not disclose your information to any other party unless where we are required to or permitted to do so by law. If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Finally, we may also disclose information to authorities such as the police or the courts for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime or where required to do so by applicable law.
Accessing your information
All payment data including credit / debit card information is submitted to our online payment proccessors and may be held by our payment proccessor/s - we do not have access to this information.
You are entitled to see the information that is held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact the third party payment processor who you made payment to and request to see the information they hold about you
If you are unhappy with the way we have used your data or in the way we have addressed an issue you have contacted us about you may contact the ICO by clicking here
By making a purchase on this website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated on this page.
If you wish to contact us you may do so by either writing to us at the below address or sending an email to (info @ tc-enterprises.co.uk)
Mr. C. James
BCM Box 4510