You must agree to the following terms before making a purchase on the websites vintagemagazines.co.uk / vintagespankingmagazines.com / officialteresamay.com
If you are purchasing adult material you are confirming the below:
- Are aged 18 years of age or older or the age of an adult in the location you reside.
- I understand that the products I am purchasing / viewing may be sexually explicit.
- It is legal for me to possess / view sexually explicit material where I live.
- I believe that the products I am purchasing / viewing now, or may order / view in the future, are within the community standards of the area where I live.
- I will not allow minors to have access / view the products and materials I purchase.
- I (Vintage Magazines) reserve the right to cancel a sale if there is an error or omission with the item offered for sale or if the item has been previously sold and is out of stock.
- The image of the item for sale images IE cover shown may not be the exact one of the magazine for sale although the magazine will be the same title and issue number.
- To combat fraud, shipment can only be made to the address associated with the payment card.
Kane Magazine purchased as a digital downloads or images are for personal use only, they may not be resold, reprinted or shared in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to hard printed matter and or as digital media. This website along with it's sister sites are the ONLY websites where you can purchase Kane Magazine as a digital download. I have sole digital rights given by Kane's publisher Ms Harrison Marks which is kept on file. The digital magazines currently being offered for sale are scans of library copy magazines and ones recently acquired, as such the quality may vary depending on the condition of the printed magazine.
We do not post any promotional material, including flyers, postcards, letters or correspondence to your home address. Neither do we pass your details on to third parties. We do however reserve the right to disclose information when required to do so by law.
Privacy & Security
Use of your information
Your information (which includes your application and information about your transactions) will enable us (Vintage Magazines) our payment processor WorldPayZinc and the other members of the WorldPay group to provide you with access to all parts of our website and allow us to contact you regarding the goods and services you have requested.
Disclosure of your information
We do not disclose your information to any other party unless where we are required to permitted to do so by law
Where Personal Data is collected, we may use it to ensure compliance with our own internal procedures or for training purposes.Also, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.Finally, we may also disclose information to authorities such as the police or the courts for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime or where required to do so by applicable law.
Accessing your information
All payment data including credit / debit ard information is submitted to our payment proccessors held by our payment proccessor website http:// WorldPayZinc.com - we do not have access to this information. You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask WorldPayZinc to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact WorldPayZinc. WorldPayZinc are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet their costs in providing you with details of the information they hold about you
Goods and Services
By making a purchase on this website you agree to abide by these terms.